Post-Game Talk: Funnest game of the year, a 6-5 SOW for FLA @ NYR - Barkov keeps goal streak alive at 5 games

More believable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
:panthers

N2BMbIM.jpg

pZDuwgr.jpg

CONFIRMED STARTING GOALIE
xt.tsf.photo-21113.jpg

#33 Sam Montembeault
1-1-1 2.81GAA .905SV%

:rangers

m2qeZMc.jpg

FU1TCqO.jpg

CONFIRMED STARTING GOALIE
1840.jpg

#30 Henrik Lundqvist
4-3-0 3.03 GAA .922SV%

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Second of a back to back vs rested is tough and Florida always sucks vs the Rangers (lost 13 of 18 vs them since 2014 and were ofer last year despite the Rangers sucking), but there is a really wide talent gap here. Rangers get shelled every game (Henrik has a .922SV% despite giving up over 3 goals a start). Need Monty to start strong, he's been prone to early goals against, if he gets over that hump I think Florida has a good shot today.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Second of a back to back vs rested is tough and Florida always sucks vs the Rangers (lost 13 of 18 vs them since 2014 and were ofer last year despite the Rangers sucking), but there is a really wide talent gap here. Rangers get shelled every game (Henrik has a .922SV% despite giving up over 3 goals a start). Need Monty to start strong, he's been prone to early goals against, if he gets over that hump I think Florida has a good shot today.
So behind a much worse defense than ours hank still posts a good sv% ? How?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Lunqvist been on fire past couple games
Monty.. just dont shit the bed again

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
80.3Disallowed Goal - When an attacking player causes the puck to enter the opponent's goal by contacting the puck above the height of the crossbar, either directly or deflected off any player or official, the goal shall not be allowed. The determining factor is where the puck makes contact with the stick. If the puck makes contact with the stick below the level of the crossbar and enters the goal, this goal shall be allowed.
A goal scored as a result of a defending player or goalkeeper striking the puck with his stick carried above the height of the crossbar of the goal frame into his own goal shall be allowed.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
So behind a much worse defense than ours hank still posts a good sv% ? How?
You obviously aren’t interested in the details of why, so I won’t bother. All that matters is save %. (And same goes for your fan club who love your posts but can’t add anything themselves.)

“I don’t always care about goalie performance, but when I do, it’s save %. Stay ignorant my friends.”

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
We should get our good share of shots on goal on a porous Rangers D. Lundqvist (from pure Stat watching) still has a GAA of over 3. It is not that far off from Bob. He is on a personal 2 game Win streak but I definitely prefer facing him over Georgiev in goal

geisterpanthers

Feb 7, 2018
Germany
That pregame workout in central park was, according to Rangers headcoach David Quinn, a "reality check" for the players. What a dumbass lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad