News Article: Funding frozen for Hockey Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
in a perfect world the whole thing would be torn down and built back up from the bottom Its far from a perfect world tho, so at least this is a step in the right direction.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I find it hard to believe that hockey Canada would pay 3 million if there's only a tenuous case.

Even crazier it could be taxpayer money that is being used as rape hush money to protect millionaires who play a posh sport for work.

Last edited:

Alfie11

Feb 23, 2018
From the limited clips I saw on the news, they need a message sent. The flippancy and dgaf attitude from Hockey Canada officials responding to some of the questions was really poor.

It's not 1950 anymore, we need more transparency and responsiveness from leadership.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I find it hard to believe that hockey Canada would pay 3 million if there's only a tenuous case.

Even crazier it could be taxpayer money that is being used as rape hush money to protect millionaires who play a posh sport for work.

Amateur fees are HC’s third largest source of revenue. Even crazier, that it could be little children paying for this …

Imagine 8+ multimillionaires involved in this and child’s registration fees and tax payers are the ones to pay the hush money.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Amateur fees are HC’s third largest source of revenue. Even crazier, that it could be little children paying for this …

Imagine 8+ multimillionaires involved in this and child’s registration fees and tax payers are the ones to pay the hush money.

wonder how many years of hockey registrations for how many poor kids 3 million could get

but naw better use that money to protect the rich and powerful from consequences.

this world huh

Reactions: Sweatred

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
wonder how many years of hockey registrations for how many poor kids 3 million could get

but naw better use that money to protect the rich and powerful from consequences.

this world huh

Those 8 guys would hardly notice $3 million … at the very least they should have paid the hush bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad