OT: Full Tilt Poker - Win Habs Playoff Tickets

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
While this is a Montreal thing I think it's a valid thread here since we may play Montreal in round 1.

There's a Free tournment tomorrow on Full Tilt Poker where 1st place wins 2 tickets to Montreal's 2nd Playoff game next week.

It's likely we play them so it would be Leafs vs. Montreal in Montreal, need all the Leafs fans we can get at the game.

Tournament starts 2 PM ET tomorrow, and is open to Canadians only

Here's a the link to register for Full Tilt

http://www.fulltiltpoker.net/

You have to download it onto your computer but it's 100% safe.

Here's the link to register to the tournament once you sign up

https://my.fulltiltpoker.com/en/tou...VFA0WFpRM0xOQ0ZQSFNO&version=1135682055&tz=ET

There's a new one every Saturday afternoon for I assume as long as the Habs are in the playoffs.

Good Luck, and here's hoping a Leaf fans wins it:handclap:

Gberg

Oct 13, 2009
Damnit!!! I just missed this... didn't think they were doing a playoff one. It's pretty annoying that they would do the tournament at 7pm during leafs games... But 2pm is perfect.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I lost in around 350th place.

Got a terrible bad beat when a guys got runner runner to hook his flush after I flopped a straight :rant:

Oh well, wasn't gonna win anyway, probably saved myself 2 hours

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
71 thousand, you have 14 thousand. That can be overcome by doubling up twice. So it's not too bad.

I played a tournament a while back where the leader had 1.3 million and 2nd place was like 50 thousand, he was stacked. He'd just throw out a 50 grand bet like it was nothing everytime and if you wanted to play you were all in. Just because he can lol, it was crazy. Biggest gap between 1st and 2nd I've ever seen

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Anyone else here still playing?

There's one next Saturday as well assuming we don't rid the playoffs of the Habs in 4 straight of course

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad