Fugu's ATD Picks & Posts (tinyzombies style)

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
RP Aroldis Chapman.

good pick. i went with hubbell after googling "nasty left handers". If Ryan gets wild I can bring Hubbell in who was a lefty with pinpoint control, a nasty fastball and screwball who is famous for consecutive strikeouts of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, xxx and xxx in the AS game. Actually I might do that in reverse and use Ryan as the long man come playoff time..

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
good pick. i went with hubbell after googling "nasty left handers". If Ryan gets wild I can bring Hubbell in who was a lefty with pinpoint control, a nasty fastball and screwball who is famous for consecutive strikeouts of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, xxx and xxx in the AS game. Actually I might do that in reverse and use Ryan as the long man come playoff time..
I would do the latter. Ryan got a lot of Ks for a long time, but Hubbell is better.

Reactions: tinyzombies

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
RHP Kid Nichols

362 Wins and 4th best WAR Among pitchers all time

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
be790f8a_sabr_chw.jpg

SP Chris Sale

Last edited:

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
442dbc70_davis.jpg

The Hawk "You couldn't have pulled a greased tee out of my behind with a pair of pliers" :laugh:

Last edited:

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
c3ac5482_sabr_cin.jpg

Frank Robinson won an MVP with the NL Reds. Then they let him go, because he would turn 30 the next season. He went to the AL Orioles where he'd never seen the AL pitchers. His first season there he became the only player to win the MVP in both leagues.

I hope Fenway picks soon, because judging by the 0 likes, you guys didn't enjoy this and my Hawk post! :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
My find function didn't come up with Glavine as his first name wasn't used in list

3B - Paul Molitor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->