FSN Broadcast Schedule Press Release

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
LOL .. .Anson Carter? And we have a new Heidi! Alex Curry.

http://kings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650595

FOX Sports West will also debut its new pre-game show -- “Kings Live” – at 5:30 p.m. prior to the Kings-Avalanche contest. The 30-minute show will air before every Kings broadcast on FOX Sports West during the 2012-13 season to provide greater access, analysis and information surrounding the Kings.

Returning to the host position, Patrick O’Neal will be joined by Jim Fox. Former Kings Anson Carter and Daryl Evans along with Dan Moriarty, current NHL correspondent for CineSport, will also make multiple “Kings Live” appearances throughout the season. And making her Kings debut, Alex Curry joins “Kings Live” for select home telecasts to provide feature reports and discuss trending topics surrounding the Kings.

Alex Curry (hosts Angels Weekly):

582642_10100459985697017_1841083835_n.jpeg

Last edited:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I'm really glad Fox is investing in hockey now. Jim is no longer the Kings' lone analyst so he can take breaks during the intermissions and post-game shows.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Does "trending topics" mean twitter junk from fans...if so whats the over/under on the number of comments Ron gets on tv?:D

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
I like how they say former King Anson Carter, as if he was Dave Taylor and spent 17 years with the Kings. Looking at his hockeydb profile, since I had forgotten he was a King, he spent all of 15 games with them. Hopefully, he has a longer tenure with Fox Sports West than he did with the Kings.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
I like how they say former King Anson Carter, as if he was Dave Taylor and spent 17 years with the Kings. Looking at his hockeydb profile, since I had forgotten he was a King, he spent all of 15 games with them. Hopefully, he has a longer tenure with Fox Sports West than he did with the Kings.

I think when Anson was here he was know more for being on his cell phone then being in a Kings jersey, so I'm not sure how he got this gig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->