FSAZ Schedule Announced - 81 Games Televised

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I guess it helps that the other two teams they usually broadcast ARE worse than the Coyotes. haha
Man it would be a really good time for the Coyotes to show a marked improvement over last year. They likely are not a playoff team yet but I'm really hoping they at least come close this season. The Yotes desperately need Strome and Dvorak to show Domi/Duclair like promise.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Man it would be a really good time for the Coyotes to show a marked improvement over last year. They likely are not a playoff team yet but I'm really hoping they at least come close this season. The Yotes desperately need Strome and Dvorak to show Domi/Duclair like promise.

Indeed. That's the key to the season. To a much lesser extent Murphy and Stone are big keys to how the future will unfold as well. If each takes a big step forward, that's huge for the franchise.

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
Broadcasting's come a long way, it seems. I remember you could pretty much count on not being able to watch road games in Ottawa and Montreal because they were never on TV. I wonder why those games in particular were just never, ever on TV...

Of course, I can't watch any of the games unless they're on NBCSN nowadays, so at least there's other ways to keep up :laugh:

theoriginal55

Aug 6, 2005
As part of new coverage you may be able to watch! (must have Cable, Dish, Directv, ps4, etc-see list on fox sports go site) "For the first time in 2016-17, all Coyotes broadcasts on FOX Sports Arizona will be streamed on FOX Sports GO. FOX Sports GO, the live streaming platform that showcases more than 3,000 events a year, is currently available for iOS, Android, Android TV, Fire tablets and Fire phones, select Windows devices, and online at FOXSportsGO.com. Fans can download the mobile app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store and Windows Store."

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad