Frozen Fury Time

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
The cool thong about it, was that they went to the delivery and didn't
know. They figured it was their 4th boy and were surprised to find out they had a girl:

On his feelings about having a baby daughter:

“Shocking. My wife thought it was a boy for sure. We didn’t find out, which is the way to go, I think. Most people find out nowadays. It’s no fun that way. I think my wife was really shocked. We were calling it ‘him’ even this morning. She still doesn’t have a name yet. We’ve got to find a name.â€

dustin brown ✔ @DustinBrown23

Played the let your 5 yr old name your new daughter game last night, Interesting results. Top 3 Black Mama, Awesome Girl, and Roger.
2:47 PM - 26 Sep 2013

http://mayorsmanor.com/2013/09/brown-talks-new-baby-and-possible-return-date/

Yeah, I read that earlier today. You know Nicole's gotta be thrilled with her first daughter!!!

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
The cool thong about it, was that they went to the delivery and didn't
know. They figured it was their 4th boy and were surprised to find out they had a girl:

On his feelings about having a baby daughter:

“Shocking. My wife thought it was a boy for sure. We didn’t find out, which is the way to go, I think. Most people find out nowadays. It’s no fun that way. I think my wife was really shocked. We were calling it ‘him’ even this morning. She still doesn’t have a name yet. We’ve got to find a name.â€

dustin brown ✔ @DustinBrown23

Played the let your 5 yr old name your new daughter game last night, Interesting results. Top 3 Black Mama, Awesome Girl, and Roger.
2:47 PM - 26 Sep 2013

http://mayorsmanor.com/2013/09/brown-talks-new-baby-and-possible-return-date/

Dustin doesn't have a milk man does he...

:sarcasm:

High And Wide*

Do your fans normally taunt and mock non-rival teams and their players, in preseason games? Or is this just the Vegas crowd making you guys look bad?

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Do your fans normally taunt and mock non-rival teams and their players, in preseason games? Or is this just the Vegas crowd making you guys look bad?

LOLOL look bad?? A guy from Brooklyn thinks taunting makes you looks bad?? WTF:laugh:

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
Doty_I_Love_It_When_a_Plan_Comes_To.gif

High And Wide*

Only thing that looks bad right now are the Rangers.

I am aware. We have been blown out a few times in the preseason already. I'm just asking because this is the first place we've been jeered, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad