Frozen Fury Time

br3ds0x

Dec 6, 2005
Huntington Beach
Figured it would be good to get a thread going in case people want to try to meet up. When's everyone heading out? What are your plans? I usually hang out on the northern end of the strip (Caesar's area) and rarely head down to MGM. This trip I will stay mostly down in the MGM area as that should be the biggest concentration of Kings fans. Here's to a great weekend! :yo:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I'll be there...staying at the MGM Signature. I'd offer to meet up with you guys, but I find that dudes who spend a lot of time on internet message boards are...ummm....kinda weird. HAVE FUN!

I'll be across the street from MGM at Desert Rose again. You can't beat a two bedroom suite for $150 a night. I usually wander around that intersection. Look for a guy picking his butt with a giant foam finger and wiping it on the shoulders of Avs fans. I nearly got kicked out two years ago for doing that so maybe I shouldn't do that. I was scolded like a 12 year old by some man in a suit but I guess I was acting like one. None of the Avs fans were the least bit offended. I try to keep the mood light as it has gotten a bit hostile at times over the past few years. It should be interesting with a new team playing this year.

I don't really partake in the Kings fandom other than game day since I go with a group of 60+ people. I was going to wear a Burger King outfit but I think I'm officially starting to mature to the point where I might be embarrassed to do something like that.

Oh Reaper, I'll buy you a beer if I see you for you impending misery. And I usually go to the Golden Goose on Fremont Street Saturday night after the game. That's a ritual for some of my friends and I. First lap dance with the nastiest girl in the place is on me. Man that place is so gross but so gooood!

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
I'll be across the street from MGM at Desert Rose again. You can't beat a two bedroom suite for $150 a night. I usually wander around that intersection. Look for a guy picking his butt with a giant foam finger and wiping it on the shoulders of Avs fans. I nearly got kicked out two years ago for doing that so maybe I shouldn't do that. I was scolded like a 12 year old by some man in a suit but I guess I was acting like one. None of the Avs fans were the least bit offended. I try to keep the mood light as it has gotten a bit hostile at times over the past few years. It should be interesting with a new team playing this year.

I don't really partake in the Kings fandom other than game day since I go with a group of 60+ people. I was going to wear a Burger King outfit but I think I'm officially starting to mature to the point where I might be embarrassed to do something like that.

Maybe a Burger King crown will be good enough

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
This place is dead. Can a mod change this thread into a GDT?

GO KINGS!!!
richcarts-1_zpsb38223ec.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad