Frost vs Suzuki vs Kyrou

Which one you choose for your team?

• Total voters

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Kyrou will be a winger......Frost/Suzuki are 45/55 to be centers, IMO. I'd take Frost over Suzuki but not by much.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Kyrou's a winger. Robert Thomas should be here instead.
But Frost>=Suzuki

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
It used to be Kyrou Frost Suzuki but Nick will get so much opportunity now, I think this is great opportunity for him. It don't if it effects his value or potential but he will be coming up in a great environment with other prospects, and getting prime icetime from the start.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Kyrou has the highest upside but the potential to be nothing if his offense doesnt translate and he doesnt round out his game at the pro level. Thomas would be a better insert as he was drafted with the other 2 and will play center. Kyrou will be a winger

InSuL1nImP

Feb 11, 2017
Kyrou and it isn't even close. If he can put on some more muscle he will easily be a top 10 player within a couple of years.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Never been high on Kyrou, don't think he will do as well as some think. I think Suzuki will be a decent defensive center and Frost has the highest potential imo. Should add Thomas and take out kyrou.

Would then be Thomas> Frost > Suzuki for me.

Edit: Kyrou does have a lot of skill, I just think it will be hard to translate to the nhl level.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Never been high on Kyrou, don't think he will do as well as some think. I think Suzuki will be a decent defensive center and Frost has the highest potential imo. Should add Thomas and take out kyrou.

Edit: Kyrou does have a lot of skill, I just think it will be hard to translate to the nhl level.
Yeah, great speed and puck skills matched with a laser of a shot, great offensive instincts, and a high compete level has never really translated to the pros.

He also looks a good bit over his listed height and weight of 6’0”, ~180. But, y’know.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Yeah, great speed and puck skills matched with a laser of a shot, great offensive instincts, and a high compete level has never really translated to the pros.

He also looks a good bit over his listed height and weight of 6’0”, ~180. But, y’know.
I'm not saying he won't be in the nhl, just don't see him as a top line player like a lot of people think on hf. He is also a year older than the other two.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Kyrou is already a better skater than 90% of the NHL. Time will tell if the rest of his game will translate/develop at the next level.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

I think it is obvious Thomas would win the poll, hence my decision to put Kyrou instead. Anyways, Kyrou, even if considered as a RW prospect, is IMO really close to the other two.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
close

Frost 112pts in 67 games
Kyrou 109pts in 56 games
Suzuki 100pts in 64 games

Im gonna go frost because he showed he can be a big game player. If Kyrou wasnt such a ghost in the playoffs (4pts in 12 games is awful) I probably woulda picked him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->