From Y1 to the current

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I'd say the team is marginally better now, but the prospect pool is significantly better. IMO it seems like we are standing still because of stiffer competition in the West.

That pretty much sums my thoughts exactly. The fact that both have improved is a positive thing.

peter sullivan

Winnipeg
Apr 9, 2010
the biggest mistake was Chevy doing nothing to push us into a playoff spot last season...we were so close and he did nothing while everyone around us made important moves.....this team is a loser and it sees itself that way....making the playoffs last year would have helped to instil a change in attitude, to breed a new culture.....which in my opinion is the team's biggest problem.

Everyone thought it wasn't a big deal...long term plan etc etc...we were not going to win the cup anyways....but for me it was much bigger than that.....just getting in would have changed the team's attitude and vision of itself....a serious problem in my mind...they expect to lose.....we were so close and have no idea when that opportunity will come again...a huge mis-step by freezing.

The core is solid, the goalie is weak, the coach is weak and the culture is horrible. IMHO

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->