Fritsche to play WJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Great news. He should be a key player on the US team. Now hopefully Brown and Kesler will be released as well. This team will be stacked (although it would be even more stacked with Rob Schremp :shakehead ).

MentalPowerHouse

Oct 11, 2003
I doubt it has anything to do with him being American, if they released Nash they'd be doing their fans and their team a huge injustice.

Last edited:

leafaholix*

It's because the American kids can play against the big boys.

:D

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Great news for both Fritsche and the US. Fritsche isn't really playing a whole lot and it will be good for him to go out and get some serious playing time. Not to mention that his addition is a huge boost to the already very strong offense of team USA.

I doubt Kesler or Brown will be released to be honest, which leaves one spot for..hopefully Rob Schremp.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Brock said:
Great news for both Fritsche and the US. Fritsche isn't really playing a whole lot and it will be good for him to go out and get some serious playing time. Not to mention that his addition is a huge boost to the already very strong offense of team USA.

I doubt Kesler or Brown will be released to be honest, which leaves one spot for..hopefully Rob Schremp.

Well, neither player is really an "impact" player at this point. Kesler more so than Brown, but Vancouver could afford to lose him for a couple weeks more so than L.A. and we've seen how L.A. has coped with a "skeleton" roster, so IMO both will be released, and that decision will be made in their best interest.

Bandwagoner

Nov 18, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Any thoughts on what type of an impact Fritsche will have on the tournament? I haven't really seen him play very much this year, but could we see a tournament all-star for Fritsche or is that a too high of an expectation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad