Pre-Game Talk: Friday night, Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
To be merged into GDT when MattMartin does his magic.

I'm thinking that Isles throttle the Lightning --- 5-2.

from your mouth to god's ears...i expect the isles to come out flying, but i dont expect the lightning to come out flat....should be a good game....just get a win

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
To be merged into GDT when MattMartin does his magic.

I'm thinking that Isles throttle the Lightning --- 5-2.

Can't merge it over your post will overtake MM's GDT post in the 1st post. Posts are in chronological order.

We just have to close this once he gets his GDT posted.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
A radio host said teams that are down 3-1 in a 7 game series, come back to win the series 8.7% of the time. Ugh. Game 4 is a must win for the nyi.

Let's Go Islanders

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
To the ticket experts, when would the run on tickets begin tomorrow if you'd have to guess? I've never really bought tickets day of but I'm trying to wait as long as I can to get a good deal. There's still 1,300+ tickets left on Stubhub last I checked. I'm taking a 5:05 train so I'd like to have my tickets secured around 2-3 PM, so if there's anyone who bought tix day of on tuesday for Game 3 that could lend some advice on when the best time to buy tickets would be tomorrow that would be greatly appreciated.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
To the ticket experts, when would the run on tickets begin tomorrow if you'd have to guess? I've never really bought tickets day of but I'm trying to wait as long as I can to get a good deal. There's still 1,300+ tickets left on Stubhub last I checked. I'm taking a 5:05 train so I'd like to have my tickets secured around 2-3 PM, so if there's anyone who bought tix day of on tuesday for Game 3 that could lend some advice on when the best time to buy tickets would be tomorrow that would be greatly appreciated.

It'll likely be different given that it's a Friday night game verses a Tuesday night game.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
It'll likely be different given that it's a Friday night game verses a Tuesday night game.

Would it still be wise to wait it out a bit? Or to buy em earlyish? Thanks for your advice and anyone else who may chime in I greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad