GDT: Friday night cat fight: Flames at Felines. 5:30pm MT on SNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
It worries me we're on a 6 games win streak but we're only 1 point, 0 game up from the 9th point/game team in the standing. It was to be expected they'd bounce off from their bad times, but now that we did, we're still on some thin ice. I wonder what'll happen at the TDL.

We probably will need to beat the Oilers at least once.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It worries me we're on a 6 games win streak but we're only 1 point, 0 game up from the 9th point/game team in the standing. It was to be expected they'd bounce off from their bad times, but now that we did, we're still on some thin ice. I wonder what'll happen at the TDL.

We probably will need to beat the Oilers at least once.
This winning streak brought us back into the playoff race. Without it our season would be almost finished. It's gonna be interesting to see how this team comes out to play after the streak ends because we're gonna need another 5 game winning streak to place us firmly in a spot.

If this team actually had a semi-decent home record we'd could've been 2nd in our division, with a lot of daylight between us and third, and in contention for the division title with Vegas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad