Friday January 11th : Detroit Red Wings @ Winnipeg Jets - 8:00 EST - FS-D/TVAS

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Man Vanek is slow. This year looks like the year with Vanek that age has caught up with him.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Mantha looks so fast this year. A big bone like the tibia can take a few years to fully heal. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Mantha looks so fast this year. A big bone like the tibia can take a few years to fully heal. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

no, bones don't take years to heal. He is just very inconsistent in his effort, that is all

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Idk what got into him but Larkin is so good this year. Consistently one of the best players on the ice against really really good players. Its pretty incredible

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
So here's a little story:

We did a grab bag type thing amongst my my parents and brothers/sisters in law (7 of us total) for Christmas, 1 big gift rather than a bunch of little shit gifts. Anyway, my dad got me, I asked for a Cholowski jersey and provided an appropriate link. For reference, I got my brother tickets to the LCA for the Dec. 22 Panthers game, so that's the price range.
My pop decides to go to a Chinese website he didn't know was Chinese and get a deal.
So now I have a knockoff #95 Cholowski jersey and my dad owes me a TBD gift.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad