Friday January 11th : Detroit Red Wings @ Winnipeg Jets - 8:00 EST - FS-D/TVAS

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I just didn't like that hit, I don't think you need to be attempting that on a random Friday night in the regular season.

It is what it is. I get that he was put in a tough spot, but I just felt like he should have eased up a little more, tough to see somebody get hurt on a play that really didn't need to really go down that way in my opinion.
For sure. Just seems like it's not the forecheckers responsibility for someone elses mistake and it's nonsensicle to ask a player who's core purpose is to forecheck to "ease up" just in case a forward or defenseman puts themself in that position. But to each their own, physicality will soon be out of the game anyways.

Game on.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Bert is awesome. Would be so frustrating to play against

He is. Doesn't care about the team situation. Win or lose, leading or trailing, doesn't give a shit. Just goes and does his dirty things night after night, shift after shift.

I could see that Bertuzzi becomes a most hated player in the whole Hockey World, when we will rise again and start winning playoff series against The mighty Maple Leafs.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
This game is over... Just a heads up for anyone that wants to check it out... Tonight on CBS Sports Network at 9:30... Filip Larsson is in goal for Denver against Nebraska-Omaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad