Free stuff for Hurricanes fans and/or STH

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Something else important from this Q&A: http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=85803

Q. What benefits will I receive for having kept all of my money on account through the lockout? *snip* A. #1. STHs who maintained their funds on account during the lockout will also receive a 10% discount off 2013-14 season ticket prices and will receive a 5% discount off 2014-15 season ticket prices. #2. NEW! Bonus Vouchers – STHs who held their account in good standing through the work stoppage will also receive two (2) Bonus Vouchers good for complimentary tickets to any of the team’s first six (6) games: 1/22 vs. TB, 1/24 vs. BUF, 1/28 vs. BOS, 2/1 vs. OTT, 2/14 vs. TOR and 2/21 vs. WPG.

Reactions: MinJaBen

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
how to the vouchers work? do they give you a ticket for a seat next to you? or do you turn in your ticket and they give you two tickets next to each other?

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
how to the vouchers work? do they give you a ticket for a seat next to you? or do you turn in your ticket and they give you two tickets next to each other?

IIRC in past times using a voucher, for games not on your planned game package, you would fill out a slip that came in your ticket package (could be wrong on this part) stating what game you wanted to redeem the voucher for. They should end up giving you comparable seats to the ones you purchased in your game plan. However, if you are doubling up on tickets, I have no idea how that works. I'm also not sure of the logistics of shipping out tickets and redeeming vouchers for the first few weeks of the season. Seems awfully tight to me and I would be led to believe that you would either print out the new tickets or pick them up at the box office (don't remember what happened in the past).

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

Usually the later. of course, if it's like it is in the past it's only for sections in the same price scale or lower, so those who are STH's in the cheap seats are prettymuch screwed.

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
50% off this, 50% off that. It should be 100% free stuff because I deserve it. Damn you, Carolina Hurricanes!
I have to say I was hoping for more 100% free stuff as well. At least we get a flag

Usually the later. of course, if it's like it is in the past it's only for sections in the same price scale or lower, so those who are STH's in the cheap seats are prettymuch screwed.

Do you know if you can select a different (more expensive zone) and pay the difference?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Not sure on that one. I think different people handle it but I'm sure if you asked the ticket rep they would be able to point you in the right direction as far as that goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad