Free stuff for Hurricanes fans and/or STH

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Free stuff? Catch me if I fall backwards, dear, when I open the next STH renewal letter. You know, just in case anyone in the front office or marketing department loses their ****ing minds and decides to "give" anything away for "free."

I expect what we get will be more opportunities to stand in 45 minute lines to exchange roughly ten seconds of pleasantries with a smiling Chad LaRose or an aloof Eric Staal -- but not both at the same time.

Perhaps I'm delusional, but I'd consider the chance to buy playoff tickets all the "stuff" the team needs to give me for my STH loyalty.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
You get a coupon for a free Strawberry Cheesecake Walnut Blue Berry Chocolate Oreo Mint Milkshake, with the purchase of a Strawberry Cheesecake Walnut Blue Berry Chocolate Oreo Mint Milkshake from Cookout with each season ticket purchased.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
I think the greediest people in this whole ordeal have been the fans, not owners or players. At least the players and owners are providing a product that millions of people want. Fans just want free stuff because their feelings were hurt. Get over it.

EH-****ING-MEN!

I've quite reading a few places because the sorry excuses for "fans" are all acting like their pissed and the "woe is us, we need handouts to make us think about being happy again" crap is pure BS.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
I don't really care about free stuff, but what I'm going to pissed off on is when the non-STH get all the discounts/perks and us STH who kept the money in their bank get screwed yet again.

I can see them offering free parking for that first week of games. Most STH buy the parking passes, which we already paid for them. Are they really going to discount us. Not Likely.

Or as they always do offer LL tickets for $10.

For once I'd like to see this org actually reward STH and not only the casual fan.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
You're back? Hell yeah.

Posting, yes. I've still been reading the site but real life sort of swept me away and took up a lot of attention.

But I didn't quite read posts devoutly enough to keep track of all handle changes, which makes this place just like joining an entirely new board every few months. I like that.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
EH-****ING-MEN!

I've quite reading a few places because the sorry excuses for "fans" are all acting like their pissed and the "woe is us, we need handouts to make us think about being happy again" crap is pure BS.

I know a handful of STH who were incredibly butthurt because parking wasn't free at the Checkers game hosted at PNC.

At. The. Checkers. Game.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Posting, yes. I've still been reading the site but real life sort of swept me away and took up a lot of attention.

But I didn't quite read posts devoutly enough to keep track of all handle changes, which makes this place just like joining an entirely new board every few months. I like that.

Hover over somebody's name if you want that experience to be ruined.

WWAD

Aug 20, 2009
If we get free Center Ice, I would be completely happy with that. I would completely forgive the NHL.

Yes, just like Rihanna going back to Chris Brown, it would be that easy for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad