Free fan pack

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
I got one last week actually! Came in in an envelope, in mine was 2 red wings stickers, 3 kid tattoos and a book mark. Great for a young wings fan!

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Good call posting it here, the thread on the wings sub was full of non-wings fans ordering them for friends/family.

Was hoping for more than stickers though :laugh:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
They're quite nice to out-of-towners. I got 3 temp tattoos, a big sticker, a bookmark, a larger bookmark-like thing, and a small pack of Red Wings Post-Its that were probably just taken off the top of an intern's work area. Still, a pretty nice stash for about 2 minutes of work.

I sent out a fan pack request to almost all teams (I still have a few pending because I need to get my act together and get an SASE), and so far Detroit has won my loyalty in the East (well, besides Boston), and Vancouver has it in the West. (They even agreed to get revenge on Calgary for the Hamilton trade.)

A lot of NHL team offices may be on vacation, and they may not have their 2015-6 pocket schedules and/or assorted paraphernalia for 2015-6 all printed up and ready. In retrospect, I should have waited until late September, but...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad