Free Agent offers thus far

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Given Reggie was having a few e-mail issues over the last week, the following is a confirmation of which teams have submitted thus far:
St. Louis (submitted to Matt and Rob)
NY Islanders
NY Rangers
Minnesota
Calgary
New Jersey
Florida
Edmonton
Pittsburgh
Montreal
Columbus

If you have sent offers and are not on this list, please re-send to [email protected]

Reggie has said he will send back a quick "received" confirmation to the rest of you as they come in.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I just mailed in my list as well. Looking forward for the free agency period which I believe will the best ever in HFNHL history. Who will be overpayed this year? Who will be a steal? In just a few days we will find out.

One final question, how will Ottawa stay competitive next season when it seems like 78% of their players are free agents now.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I just mailed in my list as well. Looking forward for the free agency period which I believe will the best ever in HFNHL history. Who will be overpayed this year? Who will be a steal? In just a few days we will find out.

One final question, how will Ottawa stay competitive next season when it seems like 78% of their players are free agents now.

By accepting our RFA bids and taking 4 1st round picks from us.:D

Nick. just spoke to Cohen, he's having 1 or two minor issues with his computer. going to uni to make sure his offers get through, but won't be able to do that until tonight our time. still will be during the day on the 20th your time, but I just thought I'd let you know so you don't cut him out too soon. figured it would be ok...but better safe than sorry

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Nick. just spoke to Cohen, he's having 1 or two minor issues with his computer. going to uni to make sure his offers get through, but won't be able to do that until tonight our time. still will be during the day on the 20th your time, but I just thought I'd let you know so you don't cut him out too soon. figured it would be ok...but better safe than sorry

The clock is ticking with submissions from more than 20 teams already. The offers are piling up, so Cohen better get a move on!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad