Speculation: Free Agent Frenzy Part IV: Summer School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
This is pretty standard on most, if not all two-way contracts. In fact, it was roughly the same split on his ELC. Not sure why it's worth bringing up.

I’m well aware.

And I don’t need your permission to make a comment that’s quite an obnoxious post by you in all honesty. But since u felt it was worth it to jump in and reprimand me, its a make or break year for this kid. He’s either a 4th liner and making real money or he’s an ahler for life and making nothing. He’s 24 years old it’s now or never.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
Cirelli needs to be upgraded. Plus I don't think Cally agrees to waive to come to NY. Bobby Ryan is the key. Can we get him with some retained and then build his game up and then flip him at deadline with some more retained?
Its taken for granted he will have us on his list. He wanted big bucks in free agency and took a little less than his ask in a non-tax state plus he got the clause. He's on the verge of a cup.

I assume he will put other non-tax teams on his accept list. Florida, Nashville, Dallas, Vegas. Who am I missing? He could put other capped teams on there, effectively block those trades. That should bring him to his limit, if not and he really wants to stay? Rangers and devils.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I’m well aware.

And I don’t need your permission to make a comment that’s quite an obnoxious post by you in all honesty. But since u felt it was worth it to jump in and reprimand me, its a make or break year for this kid. He’s either a 4th liner and making real money or he’s an ahler for life and making nothing. He’s 24 years old it’s now or never.

Did you make 70K as a 24 year old?

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Boo’s offense never translated because he’s unbelievably passive with the puck on his stick, but he still has the frame and speed to be a good 4th line checking player.

He’s good in transition and had good defensive numbers last year.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Boo’s offense never translated because he’s unbelievably passive with the puck on his stick, but he still has the frame and speed to be a good 4th line checking player.

He’s good in transition and had good defensive numbers last year.

I’ve always liked him in the middle but you just nailed it. If this kid wants to be an nhler it’s time to go get it. Needs to make some plays or he’s done. This is a big Big training camp for him. Spot is there for the taking has to beat out Howden which I’m not sure he can do with Howden’s offensive ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->