Speculation: Free Agent Frenzy Part IV: Summer School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Tough to gauge how steep of a price Chicago paid to dump the three years of Hossa to Arizona. Hinostroza is very good and has potential, and Oesterle had a good year. Swapping a 3rd for a 5th helps Arizona, and Entwhistle is a solid energy prospect.

Excluding the junk, looks like Hossa, Oesterle, Hinostroza and a 3rd for Entwhistle and a 5th. Hinostroza is the best player in the deal.

Hawks fans don't seem too happy about all this cap space their boys just gained. I wonder if Chayka drew a line with Hinostroza or settled for him.

What would a Ranger equivalent be, but factoring in a team's desperation to acquire a star like Karlsson?

Callahan, Cirelli, Dotchin and a 3rd for Nieves, Lakatos and a 5th? Tampa fans would be livid but it's Karlsson.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Goes to show what an unprecedentedly uneventful summer it's been in NY Ranger land when we're all *****ing about a player that's likely an extra getting a 1 yr 750K deal with this much cap to burn.

October, please come quickly.

Lol.

Every.
Single.
Summer.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Goes to show what an unprecedentedly uneventful summer it's been in NY Ranger land when we're all *****ing about a player that's likely an extra getting a 1 yr 750K deal with this much cap to burn.

I don't care about the cap. I don't want to see a guy with no interest in actually playing hockey play hockey.

Watching this guy skate around last year looking for fights 5 minutes a game legitimately made me angry. Makes me sick that he's back.

At least Tanner Glass faked it a bit.

Reactions: Boruto and nyr2k2

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
McLeod has a monster thick hog, how dare you guys talk about him like this

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn

I’m trying to imagine a deal or a signing that would make me forget the fact that we actively pursued a player like McLeod twice in the past year. Nope, can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad