GDT: Free Agent Frenzy - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Time for Chia to target one of Perron or Stewart from the Blues, Iginla might pull another quick one on us and sign with another rival team

Kvartalnov_Fan

Stanley Cup Stupid!
Oct 18, 2002
Den of evil.Montreal
Visit site
Can someone please tell me why Clarkson is being spoken of as though he's a star player? I mean I know he one of the better players in the league, Yet he is FAAAAAAAAAAR from being elite or a star. All the analysts are saying that Toronto landed the "big name" player.
I mean how poor is the FA pool if Clarkson is the BIG NAME player?

Last edited:

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Iginla, brunner, jagr, penner.

Guess i want iginla again.

Plus...

Setoguchi

Offer sheets...

What might it cost the Bs in a trade to get Setoguchi? Do we have a spare center or a LW that could be tossed in with a Dman, since the Wild are also weak on Offense.

Or with offer sheets, whose closer to the Cap than the Bs and might not be able or want to match an offer that Chia could make for ???? player?

Last edited:

SergeiSamsonov*

To the person who suggested Chia might be working a deal for Kane, who could we possibly trade for him?

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Disregard old boys club

Offersheet Pietrangelo

Trade Boychuk/Hamilton for forward

Profit.

David Krejci*

Pissed we lost out on Ryder. We need Brunner, I don't want Iginla.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
MIN trades Devin Setoguchi to WPG for a draft pick.

Cross off another winger.. even Winnepeg is jumping into the action

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 39s
MIN trades Devin Setoguchi to WPG for a draft pick.

Setoguchi is unavailable now.

AustinBruins

Jul 31, 2010
Damn. Per Bob, Seto traded to WPG for a draft pick...

Again, if we could have had him for a lousy pick, I am HOPING Chia has something better in play.

mich25

Jan 23, 2013
Iginla is a lock for 20-25 goals. Sign him to a 1 year deal or 2 year deal - like Alfie's. Can always use him as trade bait at the deadline if it doesn't work out....teams always look to add veteran leadership at the trade deadline. He's our best option IMO.

David Krejci*

With WPG trading for Seto, we should offer sheet Chris Stewart or offer sheet McDonagh and try and trade him for Evander Kane. We're going to need to make a trade for a winger here if we can't sign Brunner. I want no part of Iginla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->