GDT: Free Agent Frenzy II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
What's with this fanbases obsession with latching on to prospects. Poehling can **** himself to the sun if Aho is available
1) That is not what I was arguing about. I was purely talking about Poehling the player, not Poehling the trade asset.

2) When's the last time the Habs had a 6'3 210 pound center ahos dominating his peers like Poehling? Don't compare "latching on" to Poehling like he's Danny Kristo or Sebastian Collberg.

3) Calm the F down.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Molson has been pocketing a ton of money last few years. I can't wait to hear Bergevin's excuses for not signig anyone, or anybody any good.

I said when we let Radulov and Markov walk that Molson had probably ordered MB to reduce the payroll. I still firmly believe it. From what i can remember the Molson family did the same to Houle when he had to trade Damphousse and Recchi. Cash > Hockey.

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
Gardiner won't make me mad. I'm fine with Gardiner signing. Simmonds. Meh. But, it depends on the numbers too.

I'm fine with Gardiner at a "reasonable" deal. I'd be down with Simonds ONLY if MB needs to trade an established winger plus propspect plus pick for Aho. Otherwise, no Simonds.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Gardiner probably waiting for the last minute to sign somewhere hoping the Leafs do something so they can fit him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad