GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Edition!

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
We have enough LWs.

Our center and left wing depth has necessitated some changes. We will now have Left Wings, and Left-Left Wings. We have a whole summer to debate who is best suited to play the left-most left wing.

LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-RW
LW-C-RD

Here is my first stab:

Olofsson-Skinner-Eichel
Johansson-Vesey-Middlestadt
Sheary-Smith-Reinhart
Girgensons-Larsson-Jokiharju

Reactions: Chainshot and Paxon

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Our center and left wing depth has necessitated some changes. We will now have Left Wings, and Left-Left Wings. We have a whole summer to debate who is best suited to play the left-most left wing.

LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-RW
LW-C-RD

Here is my first stab:

Olofsson-Skinner-Eichel
Sheary-Smith-Reinhart

Krueger is about to blow the hockey world up with an innovative scheme that overloads the left side of the neutral and O-zone. The LHD on the other team will be left standing helpless on the other side of the ice, nobody to cover, cheering his teammates on as they defend 4v5 (3v5 if the LW also stands there).

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-RW
LW-C-RD

Here is my first stab:

Olofsson-Skinner-Eichel
Sheary-Smith-Reinhart
If they play the left wing lock people won't be able to get out of the arena.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Krueger is about to blow the hockey world up with an innovative scheme that overloads the left side of the neutral and O-zone. The LHD on the other team will be left standing helpless on the other side of the ice, nobody to cover, cheering his teammates on as they defend 4v5 (3v5 if the LW also stands there).
This reminds me of the greatest WFAN call ever where some guy said that in situations where nobody was on base and the batter had fewer than 2 strikes the Yankees should play without a catcher and have Sanchez deployed as an extra infielder.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-RW
LW-C-RD

Here is my first stab:

Olofsson-Skinner-Eichel
Sheary-Smith-Reinhart

Oh it's gonna be even weirder than that..Buffalo is about to become the first team to play 5-v-5 with 2F and 3D. :laugh:

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
We could have so much flexibility if we could unload either Sobotka or Scandella.
I would take an 8th round pick for either one. Both. :sarcasm:

Trade Scandella. Sign Gardiner.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville

LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-C
LLW-LW-RW
LW-C-RD

Here is my first stab:

Olofsson-Skinner-Eichel
Sheary-Smith-Reinhart
Perfect. We balance this with our backend RD-RD.

See model

LLW-LW-C
————— CRD-RD

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
We could have so much flexibility if we could unload either Sobotka or Scandella.
I would take an 8th round pick for either one. Both. :sarcasm:

Trade Scandella. Sign Gardiner.
I'd call Dorian and offer Sobotka for MacArthur and their 6th. They get a usable player that is 1.75 million less in real dollars. We get a pick and get better. (Real dollars could be subject if Clarke's contract is indeed insured).

I wouldn't move Scandella at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->