GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Edition!

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
View attachment 243547

This fancy graph seems to suggest that this season with the Knights Lindberg made pretty much everyone he played with (with the exception of Holden) significantly better. That's one of the most incredibly clean cut WOWY graph's I've ever seen. It's anti-Sobotka level.
It would be really funny to see them play together!

Reactions: Husko

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Risto is a goner. Really hoping Botts can cash-in big on him. Top-6 center with term please.

Dahlin-Montour
Pilut-Miller
McCabe-Jokiharu

Boy, that's a young but promising defense. Well done Botts.
And he's positioned himself to trade for that #2C from a position of strength. The D will still be rock-solid compared to past years if he does pull off that deal.

Reactions: Freeeeedom

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
So the more I think about this, what the hell is Tampa going to do? The 2 players that likely would get traded both have NTC (Johnson and Killorn). They have 5M in space with Point to sign. If he takes a 1 year QO that would be insane.

Edit: Forgot about Callahan, but then they have to give Vasy a huge raise next year without shedding salary. Also have Cirelli due for a contract.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I like that he (Botts) made all this happen BEFORE trading Risto.

Agreed, I like that he's revamped a relatively warty part of the lineup affordably which was on my "things I'd like to see him do" list for this summer. And it's nice to see him make the moves relatively quietly to build the unit before shuffling off parts rather than caving in a roster position and being in a shortage position. Seems like he learned his lesson in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->