GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2021 - 9AM

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I really hope the pick is unprotected. Very slim chance that it matters. Very big impact if it ends up mattering.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I’m not arguing it’s a terrible return. It’s good value. Just not a big fan of Timmins. Also don’t know how you play all of Stralman, Timmins, Ghost, and Lyubushkin on the right unless you plan on forcing Ghost to the left based on his handedness.
IF Timmins can stay up and IF he can stay healthy, you could rotate he and Stralman, to give him experience and Stralman rest?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I really think that BA wants to build his lines for the next 2 years while having such poor goalies that we will continue to lose games and get high draft picks.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

Also getting a conditional pick?!?! There’s that 7th rounder baby!!! I was wondering if BA had lost his touch. Phew. Glad we gonna get the standard 7th. BA always ends his negotiations by saying “And now you pay the Billy Price!!! No deal without the 7th”.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

Also getting a conditional pick?!?! There’s that 7th rounder baby!!! I was wondering if BA had lost his touch. Phew. Glad we gonna get the standard 7th. BA always ends his negotiations by saying “And now you pay the Billy Price!!! No deal without the 7th”.

I think it's a 3rd.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona

LOL. Love it

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Timmins isn’t my favorite prospect. But Alan Hepple has the book on him. Good enough for me.

While Timmins was surprised by being selected so quickly on the second day, the defenseman believes his familiarity with Colorado’s head scout Alan Hepple played a role in the Avalanche selecting him. When you’re trying to score a job it’s typically about who you know that can help get you in the door, and the NHL is no different.

“I knew Al Hepple pretty well,” Timmins said. “I had a pretty good relationship with him.“
Draft Day Memories: Conor Timmins | Colorado Eagles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad