Proposal: Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
They rarely work... Just sign real NHL player or player that need a real chance.

Radulov worked fine for us

Chances of a bust are high but I feel it’s worth the risk. There’s been some nice success stories.

Reactions: Gains

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
With KHL free agency open, any chance of theHabs nbbing anyone from over there?

I know they were in talks to sign Bryukvin.

Anyone else?

Not a fan of this "addition"....seems like another bottom liner from the KHL (That's bergevin after all)
Having said that, i would take a flyer on Cam Lee in the NCAA and Oliwer Kaski in Finland

Reactions: OB5

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Chances of a bust are high but I feel it’s worth the risk. There’s been some nice success stories.

Radulov dosent count.. We all knew Radu had the talent to product he did it in the pass with Nashville. The only guy who that work is with Panarin

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Radulov dosent count.. We all knew Radu had the talent to product he did it in the pass with Nashville. The only guy who that work is with Panarin

People expected him to be the next Semin and that it was going to be a huge success if he had 40 points.A lot of people wrote him off when he signed him because he came from the KHL even if he did prove in the past that he could be a star in the NHl.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Chances of a bust are very high with guys like Weal and Byron too ;) It's not like none of the russian guys worked. Radulov, Panarin, Dandonov are all doing very well.

Reactions: Licentia and the

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Chances of a bust are very high with guys like Weal and Byron too ;) It's not like none of the russian guys worked. Radulov, Panarin, Dandonov are all doing very well.

Yep but I prefer to take chance on guys like Weal Byron then KHL player

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
People expected him to be the next Semin and that it was going to be a huge success if he had 40 points.A lot of people wrote him off when he signed him because he came from the KHL even if he did prove in the past that he could be a star in the NHl.

Radulov was signed at 6m and Semin at 1m. Radu was the highest paid foward with Pleky. The expectation where not the same .. the only reason why Radu was in the KHL , was because he wanted to be there not because he was not enough good

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad