NBA Free Agency 2K18

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
love the beasley signing

the lakers are going to drive teams absolutely bonkers next season between rondo, stephenson, mcgee, and beasley. bring on the hate

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Mike Beasley to the Lakers! Ferrell to Kings.

Reunited!

lebronshake.gif

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
love the beasley signing. the lakers are going to drive teams absolutely bonkers next season between rondo, stephenson, mcgee, and beasley. bring on the hate
Agreed! Always liked your posts. Hope you're in the fantasy league.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
love the beasley signing

the lakers are going to drive teams absolutely bonkers next season between rondo, stephenson, mcgee, and beasley. bring on the hate

Opposition teams will be so far ahead on the scoreboard that it won't matter.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Opposition teams will be so far ahead on the scoreboard that it won't matter.
The Lakers won 35 games with mostly the same roster. They've lost Julius Randle and Brook Lopez, but have added the best player in the world. They aren't going to be chasing many teams. Maybe early on while everyone learns to play with one another, but I absolutely expect this team to be top-4 in the West.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The Lakers won 35 games with mostly the same roster. They've lost Julius Randle and Brook Lopez, but have added the best player in the world. They aren't going to be chasing many teams. Maybe early on while everyone learns to play with one another, but I absolutely expect this team to be top-4 in the West.

Need 50 wins to make playoffs in WC. I'm not so sure they'll make it.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The west most certainly is a different animal than the East; but Rondo's improved shooting, Walking Buckets giving their bench some pop, McGee's energy, & those kids, isn't exactly a barren squad for LeBron to work with. LeBron used to take much weaker teams to the finals in the east, so I'm pretty sure the Lakers at least get into the playoffs this year...even if we could soon see the 1st opening-round exit of LeBron's career.

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The west most certainly is a different animal than the East; but Rondo's improved shooting, Walking Buckets giving their bench some pop, McGee's energy, & those kids, isn't exactly a barren squad for LeBron to work with. LeBron used to take much weaker teams to the finals in the east, so I'm pretty sure the Lakers at least get into the playoffs this year...even if we could soon see the 1st opening-round exit of LeBron's career.
Exactly. Also Lance is a good, athletic player who can defend the 2 or the 3. I like how quickly darko abandoned his blowout post at the bottom of the last page.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
people are really underestimating the lakers. not make the playoffs? really?

last year's lakers team won 35 games with ingram, randle, rookies like kuzma and ball, and guys like lopez and KCP

now you have depth in rondo, stephenson, beasley, and mcgee. oh, and lebron james is on the team too

they'll win 50 for sure barring any major injuries

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Lakers won't win a championship next season but they have a pretty deep roster right now.

How I see the starters on opening day

Lonzo
KCP
LeBron
Ingram
McGee

The bench should provide some good scoring

Rondo
Hart
Kuz
Beasley
Stephenson
Zubac
Etc.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014

last year's lakers team won 35 games with ingram, randle, rookies like kuzma and ball, and guys like lopez and KCP

now you have depth in rondo, stephenson, beasley, and mcgee. oh, and lebron james is on the team too

lebron hasn't missed the playoffs since 2005 as a 20 year old

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

LeBron alone probably adds about 10-15 wins.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
7/8 playoff teams from last season look like playoff teams again. NO being the team most likely to drop out. Denver finished 9th and I reckon they'll be better. I can see NO/LAL/DEN fighting for that last spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->