Status
Not open for further replies.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic
Just about 3 hours left until the gates open. Sure seems like best offer out there for Panarin is from the #Isles. COL/NYR offers on table but for less term and/or less $. Already rejected 12m from CBJ and FLA's cap space is dwindling. Nothing decided yet, it appears.

Stick to your guns, JD and Gorton. Don't break the bank.

Reactions: White Death 24

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic
Just about 3 hours left until the gates open. Sure seems like best offer out there for Panarin is from the #Isles. COL/NYR offers on table but for less term and/or less $. Already rejected 12m from CBJ and FLA's cap space is dwindling. Nothing decided yet, it appears.

I know I am the poster child for the anti-Panarin crowd and it's not reality but if I'm Gorton I start dropping my offer each hour. Let him go play for the Islanders and collect a paycheck.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic

This would in all likeliness mean that Gorts is NOT offering 7 years. Good.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Uncle Larry: Sounds like $12m per is magic # for Panarin. Trouba is going to come in at close to $8m. NYR have about $18.4 of space and don’t have Buchnevich, Lemieux, DeAngelo signed yet. Cap space presumes Smith in AHL.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic

Interesting that the Rangers are possibly offering less than 7 years

Reactions: NYR Viper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->