OT: Free 80s & 90s Game Programs

vb

Mar 4, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
(hope this is ok with the mods)
--
I have dozens of Oiler programs from the 80s to early 90s and would like them to go to a good home.

They are in great shape and free! If you are interested please write me a quick pm, tell me what you plan on doing with them. (Really uninterested in anyone who will flip through and recycle them next week.)

I am happy to meet anywhere in the Edmonton area or arrange a dropoff. (I no longer live in Edmonton but visiting this week)

They contain rosters for Oilers and the visiting team, lots of pictures, and interviews. Lots of Edmonton print ads from the good old days. Messier, Gretzky, Kurri, Anderson, Fuhr, Moog, Lowe, Coffey, etc

If you have any suggestions on where I can take them, that is also appreciated. Just dont want to recycle them.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Are they those Action magazines that they used to give out at the game? I have one still left from when I was a kid. Ted Green was on the cover, think it was when he came back to be an Asst. Coach.

I would totally take you up on the offer if I was in Edmonton, but I'm 5 hours away :(

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Would love them however I am too far away as well.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad