NFL: Freddie Kitchens named Browns HC / Gregg Williams fired

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I mean, you wouldn't take a promotion?

the NFL is THE league in professional football. There's no KHL, or what have you. I love the CFL but it's never gonna be the NFL. That's fine. Of course a guy like Jones is gonna jump at the chance. He'd be a fool not to.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Yeah I don't blame Jones here.

I also wouldnt be surprised if he moves up quickly. This is one smart dude, who is set up to do good things with Steve Wilks in Clevland

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Browns seem to be putting together a staff of folks who are pretty well thought of. I get it. With Dorsey and Mayfield in place, the football world thinks the Browns have the makings of actually making some noise. If you can be on the staff that leads the Browns to something big, your resume will carry that glow for decades.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I mean, you wouldn't take a promotion?

the NFL is THE league in professional football. There's no KHL, or what have you. I love the CFL but it's never gonna be the NFL. That's fine. Of course a guy like Jones is gonna jump at the chance. He'd be a fool not to.

The NFL was ruled a monopoly in the 80's though. Trump wanted to play the USFL in the fall.

I can see a gimmick like the XFL getting a certain crowd. The NFL lacks personality. Only this year were celebrations not penalized. But I still think the politics and penalty rates....if you allowed real physicality I think you can get the young people crowd over the NFL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad