Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Arnold-Real-Kid-In-Hey-Arnold-Theory.jpg

Good for Hamilton though.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Finally we'll get to see more minutes given to Hamilton than Engelland!

(Not that Engelland is bad this year, just don't like seeing the 22 year old 8 points in his last 10 Dman not given minutes he's seemed to have earned with Brodie down)

L13

Oct 1, 2015
Backlund, my prince :((((

Are we going to see 'F. Hamilton' and 'D. Hamilton' on their nameplates? That would be cool.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Backlund has had a lot of maintenance days this year, wouldnt read much into that unless the team has come out and said something.

moon*

Awesome will be interesting to see what he brings.

Still prefer Shonkaruk but Hamilton is a good second choice if they are planning on keeping Shinkaruk in AHL all year.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Awesome will be interesting to see what he brings.

Still prefer Shonkaruk but Hamilton is a good second choice if they are planning on keeping Shinkaruk in AHL all year.

Shinkaruk is a LW... I presume we needed a C for recall if a C is injured.

Freddy Hamilton is 6'0" RH C. He essentially jumped over Arnold for a chance who is also a 6'0" RH C. Unsure of accuracy of into though since that the info I'm looking at shows Arnold as being around 30 pounds heavier than Hamilton.

moon*

Shinkaruk is a LW... I presume we needed a C for recall if a C is injured.

Freddy Hamilton is 6'0" RH C. He essentially jumped over Arnold for a chance who is also a 6'0" RH C. Unsure of accuracy of into though since that the info I'm looking at shows Arnold as being around 30 pounds heavier than Hamilton.

With Jooris and Colborne on the roster I think one of them could slide over but fair enough I like seeing Hamilton come up if they wanted to bring a center up specifically.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I would have reached it sooner if the mods didn't delete so many of my posts :laugh:

I went all in on the Sharks last night. Where my money at?!

I was going to delete this post because you were discussing past moderation, however it's your 13k post celebration so I'll let it slide, plus your dimples don't hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad