Recalled/Assigned: Freddie Hamilton to Worcester 11/1

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Nieto in this weekend? Be interesting to see if they put nieto on top line with Thornton. Maybe he can get that line going his speed is an element that line has missed

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I posted this is the Sharks News thread...maybe I should start a re-called thread and title is "Worcester Shuttle" and use it for the season since I'm guessing this isn't the last time a player will be moved back and forth between SJ and Wor.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I posted this is the Sharks News thread...maybe I should start a re-called thread and title is "Worcester Shuttle" and use it for the season since I'm guessing this isn't the last time a player will be moved back and forth between SJ and Wor.

Go for it. :laugh:

jwhitesj

Oct 9, 2006
Downtown San Jose
I wonder if Kennedy to Thornton's line and Havlat to Coutures line is because Sheppard is in the doghouse or if that the plan was to use Havlat with Marleau and Couture and Kennedy is just a better fit than Sheppard while Burns is out.

PredragD

May 5, 2011
Sheppard, though a former 1st rounder, has always been viewed more as a grindline guy. I think Thornton works better with a right shot RW so Kennedy over Havlat.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com

The discussion going on is why you probably shouldn't. It's also why some of the threads that get moved into those "monster" threads no one wants to wade through probably should stay a their own topics too.

JMO, of course. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->