Francis Bouillon - The worst player to have on the ice when it matters

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The Cube is getting too much ice, whenever players are playing too much, their weaknesses will be exposed...

Now, our D in general has been awful since the beginning of the season, but it's only 3 games in....

Is it just me, but Josh Gorges hasn't played a good game since he signed that nutty 3.9M dollar contract...for giving good interviews...:shakehead

Gorges hasn't looked good in MT's system. He excelled in JM's old system quite well but has never seemed to be able to adjust.

Bouillon is a 6th/7th defensemen. He should be getting minutes that fit that title not minutes that are given to a top 4 guy

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Again people are attacking Bouillon when we have much worst defensemen. Gorges is given a free pass because he is not a queb... Michel has so little options.

you got that right, all that is wrong with this team for a lot of people are Bouillon, Desharnais, Brière, Therrien, Bergevin, all quebecer... coincidence? i'd hope so, but i'm starting to doubt...

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Gorges hasn't looked good in MT's system. He excelled in JM's old system quite well but has never seemed to be able to adjust.

Bouillon is a 6th/7th defensemen. He should be getting minutes that fit that title not minutes that are given to a top 4 guy
Problem is, so is Gorges, Drewiske, Murray, Diaz, and sometimes Tinordi (which at this time in his career, is normal) So who are you going to play?

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Please just GTFO. I don't ever want to see this turd in a Habs jersey again.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Please just GTFO. I don't ever want to see this turd in a Habs jersey again.

no no, in a game where it's bound to get physical, you want the smallest blueline you can ice. Also, if the cube makes a mistake, it's forgivable... (No secret as to why, just as DD and Briere why they get so many chances).... 6'7 Tinordi makes a mistake.. he's scratched. If a 6'7" blueliner name 'Tinordier' makes a mistake, I doubt he gets benched, probably a raise.

MT knows so much more about hockey than you, do not ever second guess him ok?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
We should raid the Bell Centre with an effigy of the three mousketeers - Gionta, DD and Bouillon.

I like seeing the old threads.;)

This post is pretty appropriate for tonight.

Gionta with a goal, DD with an assist, and Bouillon being blamed for a goal despite his D partner falling down on the ice.

:nod:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I like seeing the old threads.;)

This post is pretty appropriate for tonight.

Gionta with a goal, DD with an assist, and Bouillon being blamed for a goal despite his D partner falling down on the ice.

:nod:

A handful of good games makes them suddenly worthwhile or useful? Give DD some normal linemates who aren't elite in their positions and let's see how confident and productive he is then. As for Gionta, well you're a known Bourque hater, what make you of his production? :laugh:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
A handful of good games makes them suddenly worthwhile or useful? Give DD some normal linemates who aren't elite in their positions and let's see how confident and productive he is then. As for Gionta, well you're a known Bourque hater, what make you of his production? :laugh:

I fist pumped when Bourque scored a goal.

I dont care which Canadiens player scores a goal.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I fist pumped when Bourque scored a goal.

I dont care which Canadiens player scores a goal.

Neither do I. Doesn't mean I can't think rationally about the poor makeup of our team and how Bouillon, Gionta and DD indirectly but nontheless negatively affect us.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

After two periods tonight: Bouillon- 17 minutes- player with most TOI on both teams

I want to be mad about this, but we're winning so far...

habitue*

no no, in a game where it's bound to get physical, you want the smallest blueline you can ice. Also, if the cube makes a mistake, it's forgivable... (No secret as to why, just as DD and Briere why they get so many chances).... 6'7 Tinordi makes a mistake.. he's scratched. If a 6'7" blueliner name 'Tinordier' makes a mistake, I doubt he gets benched, probably a raise.

MT knows so much more about hockey than you, do not ever second guess him ok?

So that is why Subban, Markov, Plekanec and many many others have so much ice time. Because they are all "French"....

Let's go. Keep hating Therrien, DD, Briere and Bouillon if it can make you feel better.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
So that is why Subban, Markov, Plekanec and many many others have so much ice time. Because they are all "French"....

Let's go. Keep hating Therrien, DD, Briere and Bouillon if it can make you feel better.

sucks but yeah maybe some people are like that

habitue*

Maybe guys you should watch the Calgary -Edmonton game . You will see what a bad D-corp and a bad coach is in the blue jerseys.

Bouillon would look like Bobby Orr on the Oilers defence.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->