Franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hug Ben Laf

#86 #10 #13
Mar 22, 2002
Im the guy next door
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:
Which prospect or undrafted player will the NHL dominate in the futur? Not like Gretzky did,....... but .... like a Frosberg, Jagr..... ?

Plz post some reasons .....

You want to hear the name Crosby right? Ok so I say it, Sidney Crosby will dominate the NHL in the future. There I just make you day...

dats-13

Dec 29, 2003
Still Waiting On Grigs...
Olesz will suprise everyone....

also another point...whick players that are picked or have already been picked early on in the draft turn out to be like Daigle-type pick(Someone that is almost a sure-star in the NHL that Flops)????

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
I don't think Ovechkin will be a franchise player. I think he will be a very good two player in the NHL. As for the question I think Cam Barker is a good bet to be a franchise defencemen. He's third in scoring in the WHL for defencemen, he's almost at a point per game and he's solid in the defensive zone.

chum

Feb 27, 2002
it's so easy to pick the ones that are gonna go first overall in their draft years.. but if you really looked at it. Jagr was picked 5th OV, and Forsberg was picked 7th OV (i think.. didn't bother checking it)

so honest truth is, we don't really know.

Remax

Sep 24, 2003
Canada
I think that Horton will be a dominant player. He has showed his physical and defensive abilities all season and has recently shown his offensive talent this last little while.

leafaholix*

Alexander Ovechkin
Sidney Crosby
Rick Nash

Joni Pitkanen
Cam Barker

Marc-Andre Fleury
Marek Schwarz
Kari Lehtonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad