Franchise Hockey Manager 5 What If Thread

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I'm at work so ill need to look later. Crosby actually goes number 2 to the Habs in 05. Carey Price was the number 1 pick if you could believe it. This is in the Messier stays in NY scenario.

Goalies get drafted high based on their potential a lot. It's on thing they really cant fix without making goalies a lot more random in historical play.

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
Welcome to the one man thread

Hopefully it makes some people get the game. I now have funds for a new computer so i'll get it within a month or so, they used to have a 75% sale in the end of the summer before the new release in the fall.
It is incredible the things you can do to it if you so wish, many different ways to play it. I preferred to play God, most often. I could send a bunch of Dynamo Moscows to two WHA clubs and CSKA players to three others.
And i definetely used to fix Gretzky's goal scoring at the second half of his career becouse his assist rating broke the scale and did not pull his goals down enough.
I also put myself in the game with some sort of profile from my street/inline hockey days. I would have been drafted in 2001 if i had been good enough, since i was born the very same day as Pominville. I think i used to become a Joe Juneau kind of player, even though Pominville and i certainly is not worlds apart profilewise.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad