Confirmed with Link: Francesco Aquillini holding Court at Board of Trade

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
n EP40: ‘I’ve never met a person more focussed than him. He’s only 20, but he’s incredible’ — had dinner with Pettersson in Vegas on Wednesday
0 replies0 retweets8 likes

Retweet

Like 8

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
n EP40: ‘I’ve never met a person more focussed than him. He’s only 20, but he’s incredible’ — had dinner with Pettersson in Vegas on Wednesday
0 replies0 retweets8 likes

Retweet

Like 8
Next time you're giving us inside info, maybe delete the boilerplate print from under the tweet you've copied and pasted.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
What the hell are you talking about? Who said he's giving us inside info? He's passing on quotes from Aquilini's talk at the Vancouver Board of Trade. :shakehead
I'm aware of that. I'm just making light of the fact that he often, although not in this case, summarizes various tweets from journalists while vaguely implying he has insider information. Other than that, he's guessed correctly slightly more often than incorrectly on a few draft picks.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I find it informative since I don't use twitter. Can't say i've ever thought that about one of your posts however.
He just should be posting the tweet, to be honest. Or at bare minimum crediting the sources. Copy and pasting it here looks iffy.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Next time you're giving us inside info, maybe delete the boilerplate print from under the tweet you've copied and pasted.
The tweets even if reposted, are helpful for people like myself who are either at work or just straight up don’t like the sound of Aquillini’s voice.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MarkMM

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
No inside information here from me. Relax guys. He is at the Board of Trade today I am just posting what he says. sorry got the quotes from Jeff Patersson twitter is that better guys
No.

He’s writing you another strongly worded reply as we speak.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
sts5Gsm.gif

Reactions: Hit the post

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->