FPHL Getting Stricter With Expansion Teams?

Untitled212_20210624152309.png

Thoughts on this? Seems like the FPHL is done with the likes of Mentor and Battle Creek's of the hockey world.

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Agree, so hopefully my source on this is correct. Would do wonders for the league and could actually help stabilize them in the future.
The league has already been far more stable over the last 2-3 seasons compared to the first 7-8. The arena capacity rule makes sense now with the increased travel costs and only having one team that is below the cutoff line for (i believe) the first time. Like @JMCx4 said though, I'll believe it when I see it

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I do really want the FPHL to stabilize. I was also told that Delaware is safe. Of course, whether they just fold/relocate in the near future remains to be seen, but for 21-22 they are in.
I think for the most part, everyone on here wants to see the Fed succeed. That being said, we also take a little bit of pleasure in seeing the occasional Fed dumpster fire. These new rules are great and everything, but we also need to know officially about Bloomington and Fraser. I am told the Rockers are likely done, but Bloomington has always been a question mark since their announcement.

I think for the most part, everyone on here wants to see the Fed succeed. That being said, we also take a little bit of pleasure in seeing the occasional Fed dumpster fire. These new rules are great and everything, but we also need to know officially about Bloomington and Fraser. I am told the Rockers are likely done, but Bloomington has always been a question mark since their announcement.
From my understanding, both teams are not to be. Fraser was having issues from Day One and then Bloomington changed arena management during the process and I believe the expansion team fell apart from there.

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
From my understanding, both teams are not to be. Fraser was having issues from Day One and then Bloomington changed arena management during the process and I believe the expansion team fell apart from there.
From what I heard, part of the issue with Bloomington was the pandemic, then the ownership change, then Danville left, but it is still up in the air. It is looking less and less likely every day though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad