Fox Sports TV question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Didnt know where to put this so move it if needed [if you move it please p.m me and let me know where I can find this thread]...

I am in NY. I have cable TV and currently there is a Min. v Wis. game on Fox Sports New York. Or thats what I thought the channel is. It says Fox Sports North in the corner. So I assume they are redirecting it here? If they are, does anyone know where to find a schedule of when these college games are being aired on Fox Sports New York? Thanks a ton.

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
not sure how they are doing it, but we picked up the ferris state vs michigan state game in ohio. it was fox sports detroit (i have fox sports ohio) it was listed in our tv guide. im guessing with no hockey, fox sports ohio, and most others, are picking up some nearby college games, maybe on fri only

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
NYRangers said:
Didnt know where to put this so move it if needed [if you move it please p.m me and let me know where I can find this thread]...

I am in NY. I have cable TV and currently there is a Min. v Wis. game on Fox Sports New York. Or thats what I thought the channel is. It says Fox Sports North in the corner. So I assume they are redirecting it here? If they are, does anyone know where to find a schedule of when these college games are being aired on Fox Sports New York? Thanks a ton.

Try looking
HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad