Fox Sports Network - scrolling ticker

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Anyone else hate the baby blue scrolling ticker as much as me? I swear, it cuts off some of the play on the center ice near boards, especially when the camera angles are lower at some arenas.

I have a friend of a friend that works for the FSN, and heard they are looking for feedback... and if the get enough negative feedback, they will ditch it and/or come up with another compromise.

I just sent my comment in on this contact form page.

http://msn.foxsports.com/feedback

I believe it is the best link to let them know our feelings, unless someone finds something better... please post it here.

Sorry if this belongs somewhere else, I dunno... I just know I've seen a few people moaning about it here.

Thanks

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I don't like it either but everybody does it. I doubt they will actually stop it. I just nickname it Hazy. ;)

edit: But I did just tell them to, stop it! via the link.

Last edited:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I honestly don't even notice it. I'm used to it on other channels, it just becomes part of the picture I guess. I do like the blue color.

Edit: I did email them about something that bothers me. When they do the "We are FOX sports, We are LA". Excuse me, we are not LA and don't want to be LA. I told them they need to change it for our broadcasts to OC or Anaheim. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad