Larry Brooks: Fox, Miller, and Lafrenière to not play in Worlds.

MarkMessyay11

Jan 12, 2015
NJ
Strange news. I wonder why...travel concerns with COVID? You would think with the shortened season, the org would want guys like Laf and Miller to continue to play and get that type of experience.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Strange news. I wonder why...travel concerns with COVID? You would think with the shortened season, the org would want guys like Laf and Miller to continue to play and get that type of experience.

Laf maybe. Miller is clearly exhausted - which is par for the course for a kid coming out of a college hockey program. He needs to rest for a couple of weeks and then start an offseason training regimen.

Entrancemperium

Jul 30, 2005
I actually watched it 10 minutes earlier. The lighting on Lundgren as he trains is exquisite, specially that spotlight as he runs. Hoping they do the same for Lindgren.

Drago is Fox, high tech training in New york, Laf is Rocky working out in Quebec XD

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
3003.jpg

Your 2021-22 New York Spartans

Reactions: Irishguy42

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019

Maybe the organization learned a lesson when Kaako played a bajillion games his draft + rookie year. Just because Miller and Laf are kids and can recover fast, you can't mentally train for what you are putting your brain through. Growth happens away from the ice just as much as on the ice. Its just like a good weight training regimen, most of your gains are from rest and nutrition not from the actual gym work.

Reactions: bobbop and CLW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad