Speculation: Fourth Period: Coyotes expected sale gaining steam

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Instead of throwing the tire through the window when you aren't satisfied (for those of you old enough to remember the commercial) we could throw pucks through the glass. That would get expensive with the team we have now though.

You're assuming any of our guys would be able to hit the glass instead of the frame. HAAH-CHAAAAAAHHH!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Instead of throwing the tire through the window when you aren't satisfied (for those of you old enough to remember the commercial) we could throw pucks through the glass. That would get expensive with the team we have now though.
That old lady had more strength and grit than half or our roster right now. She might still, and even she has since passed to realms ethereal may have a stronger pulse.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I remember seeing this amazing cabin/property out by Heber, AZ, couldn't believe how nice it was, turns out it was the owner of Skymall. I did a little research and the guys name is Jahm Najafi and apparently he's part owner of the Phoenix Suns. I wonder if he has any interest in an NHL team?

Reactions: doaner

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I remember seeing this amazing cabin/property out by Heber, AZ, couldn't believe how nice it was, turns out it was the owner of Skymall. I did a little research and the guys name is Jahm Najafi and apparently he's part owner of the Phoenix Suns. I wonder if he has any interest in an NHL team?

Sarver would probably make him sell his portion of the Suns if he were interested in an NHL team.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Fixed.

There is no laughter or joy on the west side. Just crime and blight.

I will say, it is nice to see the increasing rat population has significantly reduced the feral cat problem. Those are some rodents of unusual size.

I'm sad that we lost out on the Summer's Eve factory contract to Scottsdale. :(

Reactions: doaner

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Fixed.

There is no laughter or joy on the west side. Just crime and blight.

I will say, it is nice to see the increasing rat population has significantly reduced the feral cat problem. Those are some rodents of unusual size.
Crime that is ever so quickly headed east!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->