Four more days...

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Hey guys. Canucks fan hoping Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Edmonton make up the playoff teams in the North.

I don’t like any of your teams, but Toronto and Montreal are obviously legendary franchises, and your guys had one of the best eras ever.

Fingers crossed for seeing you guys Wednesday!

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Hey guys. Canucks fan hoping Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Edmonton make up the playoff teams in the North.

I don’t like any of your teams, but Toronto and Montreal are obviously legendary franchises, and your guys had one of the best eras ever.

Fingers crossed for seeing you guys Wednesday!
Your post is missing a significant share of toast. GTFO.

/jk

Good luck to you too.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I never thought I could share the following in a hockey forum but here we go.

A friend of mine is from Ireland and he told me that story about poor students who didn't have enough money to buy food. So instead they made a toast sandwich. It's literally just 3 slices of toast on top of each other. The lucky ones who had some money left bought butter and put it on one of the pieces (preferable the middle one).

That stuck with me and somehow came to mind after reading this absolute goldmine of a thread.

I don't know if I reached that point but the thought of a condiment sandwich came to mind.

Reactions: CookiesAndMilk

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Beaverpug brand toaster problems:

Their electric cords are way too short

They only have one purpose

They are too messy

It’s too hard to get the toast out!

Top 5 problems with toasters
Totally multipurpose, now if you've ever done a pizza pop in the oven you know how insanely better they are vs nuked ones but 35 minutes or whatever it is sucks. so nuke em like normal then finish in the toaster on medium brown. only adds like 2 minutes to the process when you're lazy n hungry.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->