Four more days...

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
4 really, nothing could out toast the French one back then when it was fully functional.

i-demand-the-cream-and-eggs-to-go-with-it

Talonted

Dec 9, 2010
We are in here we are supposed to have a franchise player and we are in here talking about toasters? I mean listen we are talking about toasters, not the game in 4 days, we are talking about toasters. Not the game we watch players die for out there and play like it's their last not that game, we talking about toasters man.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
We are in here we are supposed to have a franchise player and we are in here talking about toasters? I mean listen we are talking about toasters, not the game in 4 days, we are talking about toasters. Not the game we watch players die for out there and play like it's their last not that game, we talking about toasters man.

It's not solely about the process, it's the end product.

tenor.gif

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
hmmmmm

Thinks better about 20jokes about this. Somebody else here is a proctologist. I like the business end of your job a whole lot more..

Even though Jim Carrey's character was a cop, I still flashback to the grocery market scene in Me, Myself and Irene whenever I see the word "gynecologist". :laugh:

Just youtube "sourdough" along with the movie title. I don't want to be thrown in HF jail if I post the vid.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I hear the Canucks ones have 0 slots.

Edit: Sorry Ginger Papa, tis only a joke

No worries, it’s your Thread folks & this has been a fun ride all the way through.

Nothing below the belt, or even close to it that I’ve seen against any team.

A number of Team Boards, can get a lot harsher and need Member or even Moderator intervention to be honest. This is just good clean fun.

For when you play the Jets

47A784A5-133F-4BA6-88EE-06772CA3722B.jpeg

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
I never thought I could share the following in a hockey forum but here we go.

A friend of mine is from Ireland and he told me that story about poor students who didn't have enough money to buy food. So instead they made a toast sandwich. It's literally just 3 slices of toast on top of each other. The lucky ones who had some money left bought butter and put it on one of the pieces (preferable the middle one).

That stuck with me and somehow came to mind after reading this absolute goldmine of a thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad