Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
05EED400-F67E-4F78-89FF-84A9E1153AE4.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
A friend from Calgary ordered the Flames version toaster for playoffs and the whole loaf of bread fell apart.

Heard somebody ordered the Gaudreau version and the crying caused the toaster to be electrified, short circuited, catch on fire. Called it a dumpster fire and thats where it ended up.

Another got a Calgary D model and the wires got crossed, the toast didn't pop, it melted, and got burned..

Somebody got the Giordano model and it cheated. Kept grabbing onto the toast even when it was supposed to let go. Nothing popped up. Like his wife says.

Somebody got the Rasmus model and it didn't toast bread, push the lever and it started talking shit like a pull string dummy until somebody punched it. Then the toaster went to hide under the sink. ( I borrowed for this one, thanks @McFuhryous

Last edited:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Ah shit. Canucks cancelled their practice today. We might be getting pushed back.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
I ordered an official Oilers toaster in 2010 directly from the organization.

They said they were going to rebuild one from scratch and in a few years it would be the best toaster and people would want to trade their toasters for mine. In 2015 they told me they obtained a top of the line part for my toaster!

They kept firing the people building my toaster due to incompetence but 11 years later they tell me the person building it now is "definitely going to do a great job!"

I don't expect to ever get my 'rebuilt' toaster.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I ordered an official Oilers toaster in 2010 directly from the organization.

They said they were going to rebuild one from scratch and in a few years it would be the best toaster and people would want to trade their toasters for mine. In 2015 they told me they obtained a top of the line part for my toaster!

They kept firing the people building my toaster due to incompetence but 11 years later they tell me the person building it now is "definitely going to do a great job!"

I don't expect to ever get my 'rebuilt' toaster.

That's too bad. Sounds like the guy in charge of parts thought he could build a better toaster by trading away useful parts for shitty ones and set production back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad