Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Jarmo has added young players to the squad regularly when he deems them ready

Carlson Bjorkstrand Texier Garvikov off the top of my head

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Is this a way of force feeding the kids to quicken the process of their development.

Last edited:

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Maybe London loses and Foudy comes to join CBJ during playoffs? If he shows promise in his 1-5 games maybe Jarmo doesn’t look to make trades at the TDL, for a C at least.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Maybe London loses and Foudy comes to join CBJ during playoffs? If he shows promise in his 1-5 games maybe Jarmo doesn’t look to make trades at the TDL, for a C at least.
Their season doesn't end until mid march and they will b a playoff team so he would be of no service here at all until the playoffs if we hold on to get there. If we need help, it will need to be in time to make sure we make it.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Jarmo already walks bow legged with elephant balls... if he thinks this is the right move.. f*** it bring on Liam Foudy!!!!

This might be an audition for things to come.. if someone questions Foudy's worth.. let him skate against the best. Win your faceoffs Liam.

Reactions: DougKnowsBest

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ya f***ing NBC took the Jackets off out of market.....The first game i haven't been able to watch in 30 years

I hope Ovechkin breaks a leg.......or better---2

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
honestly thought this was a troll thread when I first read the title. welcome to the show kid (for the time being)

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
He played in Cleveland last year. He had some bright spots. Its a big jump from where he is. I hope he does good. He had 2 goals in 8 games in the playoffs. Both goals were in the same game.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Emergency is defined how? With all the players already on callup from Cleveland, maybe it's a strain on the org to field a complete lineup for the Monsters with another player headed to Cbus?

I mean, I have no idea, just spitballing.

In any case, will be in house tonight, so cool to get a look at him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad