Foto Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I literally have a big photo shoot scheduled where I'll literally be getting both head and body shots to use for my personable training profile!!! I'm literally so excited! It's going to give a "shot of adrenaline" to my personal and professional life by "showing off" to my perspective clients that i am build like a Greek f***ing gosh and that they too can also acheive the same desired results that they desire by following my program. Who knows i may even get some modelling work in a fitness magazine! Im getting a variety of "looks" done including a "mature" "business" "look" so i can even impress perspective employers.

I cant w8 to show these pitchers to Baela and bring our relationchip to the next level and bond even closer and closer together! She is literally an Foot model So she Literally know`s all about Modeling `n` will literally Love it!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I would literally recommend getting your portfolio done for all of these reasons and many many more!!! It's a "doggy dog" world and you need literally every advantage you can get and as they say "a picture is worth a 1000 words." I'm all about building bridges not tearing down walls and this is literally the perfect way for people to "get to know" you better and open new doors and opportunities to lands of prosperity and beyond!! @VickAshley would be a perfect candidate for this you are literally so handsome and have perfect massive "bis" and "tris" as well as perfect heavenley body proportions. Say "cheese!" :D

Reactions: HFBCommenter

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Wait who is Baela?

She's a foot model? Is her face that bad?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am Literally Beautiful. :handclap: I spen`d about 7-8 hour`s per day jus`t workin`g on my Body `n` Beauty wether it`s the Gym, Tannin`g, Trimming/Maintenance, Preparing Meal`s, Practising Pose`s, etc. I Am Literally Paid 2 B Beautiful! :handclap: I am Literally Beautiful. :handclap: I Spen`d 8-10 Hour`s a day workin`g on my Body `n` Becoming More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More `n` More beautiful!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Reactions: Urblock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad