Prospect Info: Forum40 Draft Poll#5

Who's your #5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Pick the player you like the best for the Coyotes. Not a mock draft. Not a prediction poll. Make the pick you personally like the best for the Coyotes at the spot.

So far our list is...

1. Jack Hughes
2. Kaapo Kakko
3. Vasili Podkolzin
4. Alex Turcotte

Pick your #5. Option order from most recent McKenzie poll and mynhldraft.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Vote Byram. He’d vote for you!

zRxfYiW_d.jpg

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
In 2010, Kirby Dach turned in a school assignment two weeks past due, then called his teacher a bitch. Is this the type of person you want wearing your uniform?

A message from the Bowen Byram for Arizona Committee

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
In 2010, Kirby Dach turned in a school assignment two weeks past due, then called his teacher a *****. Is this the type of person you want wearing your uniform?

A message from the Bowen Byram for Arizona Committee

Haha! That actually made me laugh. Didn't take long for the mud slinging campaigns to begin!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Dylan Cozens says he's a centrist, but here he is in 2018 playing right wing radical. Can we trust a prospect who flipflops on his position to really represent the center position?

Paid for by the Kirby Dach campaign and Make Alberta Great Again PAC

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Dylan Cozens says he's a centrist, but here he is in 2018 playing right wing radical. Can we trust a prospect who flipflops on his position to really represent the center position?

Paid for by the Kirby Dach campaign and Make Alberta Great Again PAC
I think Cozens is a winger myself.

I went Dach because of his vision. I compare him to Getzlaf. Cozens to me is more like Eric Staal.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I haven't see the jam that Getzlaf has shown at the next level early. Hoping you paint stripes on him worries me. I see some of the Thornton comparisons and remember how the Strome experiment went here. Dach has high-level talent, but I just like everything about Cozens game. Had both over Turcotte. I haven't paid much attention the last few years. Miss the ol' days when I had more time to pick out gems like Lauri Tukkonen. Haha

Reactions: Mosby

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
^ My biggest issue with Dach is I have no confidence we know how to develop him.
I have no idea why you guys keep on bringing this up. You do know that the player and their individual talent has much to do with everything. Players mature at different ages, both mentally and physically, and in actuality very few drafted players make it to the NHL. It's a very fine line. Having said that, every team makes mistakes on players because of the way they mature. Why do you always hear the draft is a crap shoot?

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
He has a bit of a skating/acceleration issue. Not sure we know how to fix it, or that we even have a spot for him as long as Tocchet is coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad