Prospect Info: Forum40 Draft Poll#4

Who's your #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Pick the player you like the best for the Coyotes. Not a mock draft. Not a prediction poll. Make the pick you personally like the best for the Coyotes at the spot.

So far our list is...

1. Jack Hughes
2. Kaapo Kakko
3. Vasili Podkolzin

Pick your #4. Option order from most recent McKenzie poll and mynhldraft.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Voted Byram again. What he (and Yotes prospect David Tendeck) is doing in Vancouver right now is incredible. He's a gamer. I think I take Vancouver over PA in the WHL Final too. Which means Byram will go to the Mem Cup and will continue to climb these lists after he impresses on that stage.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
This is the point where my own knowledge of the prospects is lacking so I can't in good conscience vote because it would water down what the real results should be!

Interested to see how it plays out though. And then the draft will come along and we can see how it compares! (I know this list isn't taking into account teams and needs... But it prolly goes what we believe BPA is I'd say so... Ya know)

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

rt

May 13, 2004
This is the point where my own knowledge of the prospects is lacking so I can't in good conscience vote because it would water down what the real results should be!

Interested to see how it plays out though. And then the draft will come along and we can see how it compares! (I know this list isn't taking into account teams and needs... But it prolly goes what we believe BPA is I'd say so... Ya know)
Nah man! Go with your gut! Participation is encouraged and is free. Haha. Also, it’s totally fine to into account the Coyotes needs. Pretend you’re making your list for the Coyotes.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It has to be Dach or Cozens for me. I picked Cozens to spice it up because hbk went the other direction.

rt

May 13, 2004
I feel like a guy needs to win by at least 3-4 votes or I should do a runoff. Thoughts on minimum margin of victory? I’m also thinking the runoff will be maybe a first to 15 format. That way they’re done more quickly. Any suggestions?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I feel like a guy needs to win by at least 3-4 votes or I should do a runoff. Thoughts on minimum margin of victory? I’m also thinking the runoff will be maybe a first to 15 format. That way they’re done more quickly. Any suggestions?
You're call - personally I have a hard time seeing Byram as the best fit/need for the Yotes right now, but the people are speaking.....

Reactions: ctwin22

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Yeah...we're in desperate need of goal scorers but yet people are selecting a LHD, which we have probably the most depth in the organization...it is truly puzzling.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I see Byram as BPA rather than best fit. You can always trade him or another LD later.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I see Byram as BPA rather than best fit. You can always trade him or another LD later.

This is the direction that I am going. I wanted to find a way to put Dach or Cozens ahead of Byram, but his play has been so strong this year that even if this is not the direction we would want to go, he still represents a BPA view for me.

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad