Prospect Info: Forum40 Draft Poll#3

Who’s your #3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Pick which player you like best for the Coyotes. This isn’t a predict Chayka’s list exercise. It’s a “pretend it’s your call” thread. What would you do?

So far...

1. Jack Hughes
2. Kaapo Kakko

Pick your #3. I used the lottery version of the McKenzie poll for the order of options.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm not sure how you're deciding to add names but I would consider adding Newhook to the next poll.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I was about to question rt on where poll #2 was and suddenly...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Byram has the skill set to go along w/the stats to be the 3rd pick. Everyone remember who is picking 3rd...it's the Hawks and what they are missing is a top 4 D to take over for Keith/Seabrook who are no longer quality top 4 players.

Hawks will definitely pick Byram and he's a plug and play guy, he will play next season.

Reactions: Mosby

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Byram has the skill set to go along w/the stats to be the 3rd pick. Everyone remember who is picking 3rd...it's the Hawks and what they are missing is a top 4 D to take over for Keith/Seabrook who are no longer quality top 4 players.

Hawks will definitely pick Byram and he's a plug and play guy, he will play next season.
This isn’t a prediction poll. It’s not a mock draft. Don’t give even a single second of consideration to any team other than the Coyotes. If you were the Coyotes GM and you were picking 3rd, who would you take?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

Chicago took Bodqvist last year in the 1st. Jokiharju the year before. Chicago can afford to take bpa.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Only team that matters in these polls is the Yotes. Not a mock.
I'm with you. I just wanted to point out that the last 3 first rounders used by Chicago were D and they were targeting Hayton last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad